Requisition ID: 238786
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Act as an UX & Cloud developer consultant in a multidisciplinary team that will be responsible for implementing customer projects on premise and/or on Cloud
- Uses specification of specification of scenarios based on customer business processes in order to do the customer implementation
- Implementation & coding of user experience
- Supports and conducts customer workshops
- Planning and coordination of user tests
- Reviews of user experience aspects
- Act as a team lead and coordinator for the project tasks
- At least 8 years of work experience in web development area is required
- Knowledge of SAP Products is preferable
- Knowledge in Cloud Platform is preferable
- Experience in UI5, ODATA and ABAP would be an accelerator
- Positive feedback from Project peers, account team and customers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics or a mixture of these disciplines or equivalent experience;
Proficient knowledge and experience in:
- ERP Information Systems technological processes
- Systems Platform and Database Management
- Programming Experience in Java and SAP-ABAP languages
Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP\'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.