At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,000 employees and in 2019, our Group generated revenues of over $1.827 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
Change is everywhere at ConvaTec. It’s transforming our business and helping us improve millions of lives. And we’re nowhere near finished. Across every part of our business, we’re pushing for better. Join us as a Cash Applications Associate, and you’ll do the same.
Purpose of role
You will produce full Accounts receivable services under the scope, from cash allocation to reconciliation of Customers accounts, on a timely basis, according to defined procedures, respecting quality and compliance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure customer payments are applied accurately and timely in accordance with Service Level Agreements and defined procedures.
- To apply receipts to open balances and rectify processing errors if needed.
- To download customer remittance details and ensure customer payments are applied based on it.
- Coordinating resolution through direct contact with Credit Management, Collections and Customer Service teams, making proposals to address root causes
- To research any unidentified payment receipts and work with the collections administrator to determine the correct posting.
- To maintain a daily cash receipt to document the processing time for the cash applied payments.
- To perform AR month-end activities and to create and distribute monthly reports (cash collection KPI’s)
- To attend monthly AR meetings to discuss on account and suspense account payments.
- To flag any required updates to policies and work instructions and send to the Global Process owner and the OTC Tower Lead for approval.
- Participate to process improvement projects and initiatives
Key Results Indicators & Measures of success
- Customer service - adherence to SLAs
- Meeting KPI’s
- Working knowledge of cash applications processes preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel, Access & outlook
- University Degree preferably in Finance/Accounting or other
Portuguese (if not a native speaker) B2
- Good communication skills
- Autonomous, ready to take initiative and results oriented
- Continuous Improvement mind-set
- Good customer experience skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Previous experience working in a GBS environment desirable.
- Good excel knowledge
Our transformation will change your career. For good.You’ll be pushed to think bigger and aim for excellence.Your ideas will be heard, and you’ll be supported to bringthem to life. There’ll be challenges. But, stretch yourselfand embrace the opportunities, and you could make your biggest impact yet.
This is stepping outside of your comfort zone.
This is work that’ll move you.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Additionally, this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View \"ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs\". Thank you!