Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Are you interested in the world of IT?
Would you be interested in new challenges in Lisbon?
Would you like to have flexibility in the development of your career and provided the means and the opportunities to do so?
Then this offer is right for you!
What we offer
- Being part in an International and Multicultural environment;
- Opportunities do grow quickly with a tailored made career path;
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally.
- Define and run Features Files on test automation solutions (such as Cucumber or similar) within Agile/Scrum/SAFE methodology
- Functional and End to End Tests definition and execution
- Contribute on Creation/Maintenance/Execution of test cases on Selenium
- Mandatory – Experience on Quality Assurance Tester or similar role for a web application
- Mandatory – Experience in using Automation Tests and Tools like Selenium Webdriver/JAVA (not IDE) and Cucumber/BDD
- Mandatory – Fluent in English
- ISTQB foundation level
- Past experience working on AGILE/SCRUM/KANBAN teams
- Understanding of source control (GIT)
This position is made for you? Apply here: or send your resume to b
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/384317/tester