We\'re seeking a collaborative, mission-aligned Sr.Frontend Developer to join the team!
We make it easy for everyone to build healthy habits and eat more fruit and vegetables by creating innovative products that are highly nutritious, sustainable and delicious.
How We Do It
We transform fresh, organic fruits and veggies into handy single-serving instant smoothies. Each one contains about 80 calories, and gives the same nutritional benefits as 2.5 cups of fresh produce.
Almost half of the world’s fresh fruits and vegetables are thrown away uneaten. Our flash-freeze, slow-dry process cuts waste by putting produce on standby until our members are ready to enjoy it. We also lighten our footprint by using compostable packaging and offsetting all emissions from shipping!
We are a fast growing B-Corp startup who strongly believes every single kencko-er we hire is a key part of our shared success. We are now seeking a full-time Sr. Frontend Developer to help us continue building our engine.
- Writing clean, maintainable code, and CSS (without assistance)
- Ensuring application functionality, security, and applying proper testing on code
- Ensuring a flawless UX and UI experience for our members
- Use an Agile and DevOps mindset in building and maintaining software
- Partner with product, design and other engineering teams to solve user problems using a pragmatic approach
- Actively participate in creating a team culture that you would want to invite your friends to work in
- Contribute to hiring and building the engineering team
Experience You Bring
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Several years of experience building modular frontend applications based on React
- Experience building modular and scoped CSS and optimizing it for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility (desktop / tablet / mobile)
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful
- Experience with Server Side Rendering and/or NextJS (Bonus)
- Experience working with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions a strong plus
How To Apply
Along with your CV, please be sure to answer the questions found in the application.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join a B-Corp team that is shaking-up the nutrition industry for the better!
- Remote friendly!
- An employee stock equity award
- Private health insurance, kencko pays 100% premium for you and your spouse/domestic partner
- 25 days of paid time off
- Donation to your favorite charity on your birthday!
- Wellness perks via our kencko-er assistance program
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and for real fun work environment
**kencko is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.