Your Main Activities Are
- Setting up new primary deals in our valuation management tool to support our Flow and Exotic Structured Product business
- Valuing dedicated clients position and checking accuracy of prices on a daily basis
- Acting as a liaison with other functions: Middle Office, Back Office, Clearing agent
- Answer to client requests coming from our dedicated Client Service teams, Sales or Collateral Management teams
- Contribute actively to the day to day tasks on the desk
- Work on improving existing process and tools
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Economics or Bachelor degree with relevant experience
- Must have a good understanding of options trading and pricing
- Language: English is a pore-requisite, French is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA
- Fast learner
- Availability for a 2-3 month training period abroad
About the Team
Within Global Markets, the Equity Derivatives (EQD) business line is able to develop truly innovative solutions to adapt to the environment and to fit client needs in every market climate. Through innovation, expertise and client focus, BNP Paribas Equity Derivatives has emerged as a global leader in the industry and holds some of the largest trading positions and market shares worldwide.
Within EQD, SCOPE trading (Secondary Client Offer & Post tradE) is responsible of the valuation, set up and performance explanation of all the Secondary Exotic & Flow products. This Front Office team occupies a unique and strategic position, dealing with a large range of products and clients (corporate and institutional). As a result, they work closely with the different teams within EQD business line and especially sales and traders.
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe\'s banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.