Our client is a company that manages an online sales platform and within the scope of the development and growth of its activity, it is looking to hire a Junior Data Analyst (M/F) to Madeira.
- Developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write intelligible and well understandable reports
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects, tableau, qlik), databases (SQL etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy • Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Opportunity to work in one of the world\'s largest companies.
- Salary conditions compatible with the experience.
- Offer of various incentives and protocols in force in the company.
- Initial and continuing training.
Os candidatos podem obter mais informações sobre a nossa política de privacidade e tratamento de dados em https://pt.gigroup.com/politica-de-privacidade/
Consultoria em Negócios, Recursos Humanos, Jurídico ou IT
28991 - Lisboa
Funchal - Madeira