Flow is a software and services company that delivers Sustainable Mobility Management solutions to businesses that are de-carbonizing their mobility footprint. We want to transform the way businesses, people, and communities move in a more sustainable way to help save the planet.
The successful Flow’s employee is:
- Team-Oriented - Collaborative and respectful, we work hard and embrace conflict and discussion while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Problem Solver - We are adaptable and look for creative ways to get things done, applying critical-thinking skills to analyze, identify and execute solutions to problems large and small.
- Ambitious - We are risk-takers, curiosity-driven self-starters who want to raise the bar.
- Trustworthy - We take full responsibility for our actions, are accountable to all our stakeholders, and work autonomously and collaboratively toward a shared goal.
About Your Role
As a Product Manager at GoWithFlow you will work in an entrepreneurial, cross-functional, and collaborative environment with engineering, design, marketing, and sales counterparts to define and drive key functionalities of your product.
- Drive key areas of your product vision and strategy, ensuring your focus areas align with our broader product strategy, customer and company needs.
- Create and maintain your team’s roadmap. Work with the team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that you’re working on the highest priority projects.
- Drive the solutions to the problems your team looks to solve. Socialize the solutions and the findings you made with the company to create a shared understanding around your team\'s decisions.
- Manage the daily workflow of a team of engineers and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, sales, support and marketing leadership.
- Evangelizing the product to customers and partners
Who we are looking for…
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- Experience managing mobility assets such as fleets
- Experience in shipping products - taking an idea from its initial brief to design to development to QA to release
- Results-driven product leader with a track record of both delivering high-quality software and meeting release dates
- Customer empathetic, constantly looking for ways to build customer empathy, whether through customer interviews or jumping into the support queue to solve real customer problems.
- Great communicator. You understand that half of the job is making sure the organization knows what your team is working on and how it will impact them.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Ms in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Pushing pixels mindset - When you’re shaping a potential solution to a problem, you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and start working on a design in Figma. You have experience working on designs that were handed off to engineers for development.
- Good understanding of mobility (or elements of) the mobility ecosystem