SeedsGroup is composed of 2 companies: TalentSeed and iTSeeds.
TalentSeed, a company awarded with Excellence in HR for Startups by the HR Magazine in 2017, is building Talent Management Solutions in areas like Assessment, Engagement, among other, available to all companies in the world
iTSeeds, a technological company, implementing technological solutions, outsourcing or Nearshore operations for clients all over the world
TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
.NET Developer (m/f) – London
TalentSeed is currently looking for a .NET Developer to work for an innovative & well-established tech company in the heart of Central London.
Our client delivers impressive payment services and technology to numerous businesses across the UK and abroad. Businesses such as banks, suppliers, corporate buyers and many more across various industries.
Our client is looking for talented developers interested in becoming part of their impressive and expanding core development team.
As a .NET Developer, your role within the company will consist of handling a number of responsibilities such as:
- Participating in the design and development of key new business components and platform capabilities;
- Produce testable designs and solutions;
- Developing client displays and user interfaces;
- Assisting software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements;
- Coordinating with other software professionals and developers;
- Carrying out code reviews with other members of the team;
- Participating in releases, helping to make them timely and incident free;
- Keeping up to date with current industry trends and incorporate emerging best practices into everyday work.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 (two) years experience with C# .NET development;
- Solid commercial web and back-end development experience;
- Working knowledge of REST / Web Services;
- Ability to interact with clients, development team and getting issues resolved;
- Experience working in an Agile Environment;
- Be able to participate in project reviews and evaluations, providing essential feedback, ideas, and concepts in support of the company’s development;
- Experience in reading logs and exception error;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and SoftwareTesting Life Cycle;
Candidate-se através do link: https://talentseed.pt/emprego/1985/net-developer-mf-london