At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
This role is for an experienced developer who is not afraid to pick up new languages and technologies and use the best fit for the job at hand.
What you will be doing:
You will be working in an agile development team to develop our customer facing websites, web APIs and back office systems.
- Include and implementing changes and new functionalities with the team, helping and leading technical decisions
- You will be exposed to all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Picking up general-purpose development tasks across a variety of languages and tool sets
- Maintaining and extending a Java web application with a relational database backend
- Building and maintaining APIs to core platform features
- Staying up to date with all new technological advancements in this area and looking for opportunities to add value within the platform.
- Working with the scrum master and product owner ensuring that all technical decisions are according the expectations and delivered with the maximum quality and on time.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in leading technical teams; taking care on the general architecture
- Experience in design of API´s (in Java 10 is a plus)
- Several knowledge in Java 10
- Experience with Spring Boot Framework, Junit, GIT, SOAP / REST and Maven
- Able to work effectively in a multi-disciplined team where other team members have distinct but complementary skill sets
- Driving best practice development standards into the team, ensuring that team members undertaking simple scripting or data transformation work gain benefit from the experience of a career software developer
- Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Passion for great technology and user experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience in Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Security and Spring MVC
- Experience with Kotlin, Lombok, MapStruct, CXF (SOAP) and Microservices
- Experience in leading teams in a technical point of view.
What can we offer you:
- Salary according to experience
- Permanent Contract
- Annual performance bonus
- Gym Membership
- Ticket meal
- Continuous Development and Training
- Health Insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote work
Send us your application to [email protected] with the reference COCUSJLD.
At Cocus Portugal we recruit talent directly. Therefore we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for understanding.
By applying to COCUS vacancies, you agree that your data and CV remain secure and confidential with your application. COCUS is a company in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect in May 25, 2018.