About Nomad Tech
Nomad Tech, Lda is a Joint Venture between the Portuguese company EMEF (CP Railways group) and the British company Nomad Digital (leading global provider of ICT enablement and connectivity solutions to the transportation sector), having currently projects on some railways reference customers (DB Cargo – Germany, NSB – Norway, Hitachi – United Kingdom, Metro Trains Melbourne– Australia, RENFE – Spain, etc).
We are looking for a senior IT System Administrator to join our growing team building one of the best Condition Based Monitoring platforms for the Railways business.
- Develop front-end web applications using the latest software development technologies, architectures and design patterns
- Participate in the full development lifecycle (Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test and Deployment)
- Create software Documentation
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience with modern frontend technologies like React.js, Angular.js, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Experience with UI/UX
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies is valorised
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good communication skills in Portuguese and English (oral and written)
- Good work environment
- Challenging technological projects, for Portuguese and international customers around the world
- Integration in a young and multidisciplinary team
- Stable employment contract and salary conditions above average and according to the experience and proven capabilities
- Participation in an innovative and motivating project
- Health insurance
The workplace is on Nomad Tech facilities at Porto, located on the UPTEC building (near Hospital de S. João).
In case of interest please send your CV to the following email: [email protected]