Detalhe da Oferta de Emprego
Retail & E-Commerce - IT Specialized Support Engineer
Tipo de Emprego
Descrição da Oferta de Emprego
At Devoteam, we believe that technology with strong human values can actively drive change for the better. Discover how Tech for People unlocks the future, creating a positive impact on the people and the world around us. We are a global leading player in Digital Transformation for leading organisations across EMEA, with a revenue of €1B. We believe in transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people. We are proud of the culture we have built together. We are proud of our people at the service of technology. We are proud of our diverse environment. Because we are #TechforPeople. Join our multidisciplinary team of Cloud experts, Designers, Business consultants, Security experts, Engineers, Developers and other extraordinary talents, spread across more than 20 EMEA countries. Become one of our +10.000 tech and business leaders on cloud, data and cyber security. Let’s fuse creativity with technology together and build innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
- Work closely with the business areas and other technical teams;
- Manage and analyse incidents, guaranteeing their resolution and ensuring compliance with the Service Levels agreed with users;
- Ensure structured analysis and resolution of the causes of incidents worked on;
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve and simplify processes in the solutions managed by the team;
- Work closely with project teams to ensure knowledge and support development projects;
- Participating in the configuration of appropriate support models and knowledge transfer for implemented systems and processes;
- Improving the documentation of functional and technical processes and workflows.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
- Work experience (more than 2 years) in the following technologies and/or platforms: PL/SQL, Oracle data base, Oracle forms and reports, Shell script, Pro*c, .NET, MariaDB (preferred).
- Availability to work on a 24x7 stand-by basis;
- Experience in solving complex problems involving multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of retail and supply chain management (preferred).
Does this sound like you?
Come build with us, innovative solutions that actively change things for the better.
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org