Detalhe da Oferta de Emprego
Tipo de Emprego
Descrição da Oferta de Emprego
Who are we:
Neotalent Conclusion is one of the leading Iberian specialists providing services in Information Technology and Engineering services. As part of the Netherlands-based organization Conclusion, which has an ecosystem of over 25 companies and 3,600 employees, we are focused on increasing the technological capacity of our clients and the digital transformation of their application ecosystems.
We are talent specialists, attracting the best people and combining them with the needs of the most ambitious projects, at the right time. Our success comes from our investments in innovation, our focus on results, and, above all, the guarantee that our people will have happy and rewarding careers.
With over 25 years of solid experience, Neotalent Conclusion has established its presence in key locations, including Lisbon, Porto, and Madrid. The company currently has more than 950 professionals in the different areas in which it operates.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Find out more about us at www.neotalent.pt.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to integrate one of our largest international partners in the telecommunications sector. It is one of the biggest references in the area, with a significant presence in more than 6 countries.
What you will do:
You will join one of our international projects (full remote or hybrid – in Lisbon or Porto) as a Solutions Architect.
The main tasks for this position are:
- Analyze the market needs and address them with the technology trends.
- Review functional and non-functional requirements compliance.
- Propose blueprint and architecture solutions to address requirements.
- Work with technical teams to help them identify the best way to address each solution component.
- Present and defend proposed solutions during the bid process with our customers.
- Produce solution blueprint, architecture roadmap and solution design documents.
- Work closely with our customers to understand the needs, constraints and jointly define the way forward towards the solution.
- Ensure the solution complies with reference architecture/identify and define alternative approaches.
- Engage in architecture-related discussions to remove roadblocks, agree on high-level solution, defined way forward, etc.
- Support the teams producing high-level and functional design documents.
- Be responsible for the solution design and guide implementation/assurance to analysis, high-level and functional design documents, development, and QA teams
- Review and approve functional, solution and architecture documents.
What you are like:
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role (minimum 5 years).
- Experience designing ecommerce-based solutions.
- Experience using security standards like OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0.
- Familiarity with web and mobile software development technologies and frameworks like React, Flutter, Vue, Angular, Node.js.
- Strong knowledge of API design best practices.
- Good understanding of API Management and Enterprise Service Bus solutions, and their role and responsibility in a typical enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of containerization concepts and technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure & GCP is preferred.
- Strong capacity to produce documentation using adequate tools and standards, like BPMN or UML.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Why join us:
- Work on challenging projects for big clients
- Learn more about emerging technologies
- Possibility of working remotely
- Design your career plan
- Access to continuous training and certifications
- Evolve through our internal mobility program
- … and much more!
Please send your CV to email@example.com with PBR_SA in the email subject.